The National Collaborative for the Study of University Engagement (NCSUE) strives to be a preeminent innovator within the scholarly movement of engagement in higher education. NCSUE deepens the study of and discussion about two key principles—engaged scholarship and the scholarship of engagement—to inform and advance the national agenda.
NCSUE Publishes 'The Engagement Exchange'
- The Engagement Exchange provides faculty leaders and administrators with timely, relevant information to assist them in strengthening outreach and engagement activities on their own campuses.
- CU Expo 2013: Engaging Shared Worlds Call for Proposals Deadline (November 15, 2012)
- 2012 Michigan Pre-College and Youth Outreach Conference (November 19, 2012)
- How Can Research on Civic Identities of Students and Alumni Spark Innovations in Civic Engagement? (December 12, 2012)
- 2013 Lynton Award Call for Nominations Deadline (April 26, 2013)
- The Engaged Campus: Driving Innovation through Partnerships (May 19-21, 2012)
- Community-Campus Partnerships for Health's Conference Call for Proposals Deadline (September 30, 2013)
- View all news
Survey closes April 11th, 2014
MSU Faculty and Specialists: Make sure your outreach and engaged scholarship is counted. The OEMI is an online MSU survey that collects data about scholarly activities for the direct benefit of external audiences.